Sunday, August 9, 2009

Assistant Alyssa!

Every once in a while I have someone occasionally contact me regarding 2nd shooting or assisting in some of the photography I do... Alyssa is one of those individuals who contacted me several weeks ago via a referral!

Alyssa is a graduate of RPI with a degree in biomedical engineering and also studied photography (maybe I can learn something and finally figure out what I am doing!)..

I had a session scheduled today which was cancelled due to weather, and Alyssa still wanted to head out... We went down to the beach, here in Woodmont and I grabbed a few images.

Ya know I love the brick walls LOL!







And a little beach action here as well!



It was great heading out with ya today! Can't wait to see some of your images from today!

-Rick O

No comments: