Monday, August 3, 2009

A Bit of Old Saybrook

Yesterday while I was out with a friend on his boat, I managed to grab a few images of some of the lighthouses in Old Saybrook. I've shot there before but from land, so being in the water was a real treat for me!

First a little sailboat shot! Saw this and just needed to capture the moment..



I was really digging this shot of the lighthouse - as well as the last one in this post - couldn't decide which I liked better though!







I don't do much landscape photography, but when I do do it, I really try and capture the moment, just as if it were alive!

-Rick O

2 comments:

Eric Foley said...

That 1st shot of the light house is screaming to be enlarged on canvas!

Rick O said...

Am already tempted to do the sailboat and the first lighthouse shot LOL - now you're pushing me over the edge!