Friday, August 7, 2009

Noah's 1st Birthday

Way back in December Nina had me come and do a session with Noah for a surprise gift for her husband Jack! This past Saturday Noah hit the Big 1 Year Old mark and I was there to capture this adorable guy's party, I also was able to finally meet Jack!

Here are some of my favorites from the day starting with this special moment between Mommy and Noah!



Daddy givin' a little affection himself!



I really love this shot of Noah - the almost silhouette like image of himself..



This was a neighbor of Noah and he was climbing the stairs right below me and just gazed right into the camera.



Another neighbor (new to the world no doubt) and just smiling/laughing up a storm!



Noah's cousin was also there for the festivities!



Noah's aunt Annette walking with him a bit.



Really loving this soft diffused light and Noah's beautiful eyes.





I had a great time at Noah's party, was still a little sore from earlier in the day when I kinda had a bumpy ride in Whiplash!

-Rick O

No comments: