Sunday, August 9, 2009

Manners Matter

I feel like I always say on such and such a day bla bla bla... :) On Saturday I had the tremendous opportunity to head on down to the Burroughs Community Center in Bridgeport to shoot the Manners Matter 2009 class!

Manners Matter is a program which teaches our youth proper etiquette! I was amazed as the students were speaking how little I knew and that I ought to attend one of these classes myself. I never knew that your plate should be two fingers from the edge of the table!

It's an awesome program - Shawna Ryan from Channel 12 News was also there covering the event!

The executive chef for the event!



A couple of the coaches!







One of the assistant chefs putting all the fixings' out!



And this little girl was absolutely adorable!



Some of the incredible food that was prepared for the event!



-Rick O

No comments: